From Tuesday 28 April NZ uniforms will be OPEN for contactless trading.
Following strict Health and Safety guidelines, they are able to provide uniforms for customers in the following ways:
- Online, phone or email orders
- Contactless courier delivery
- Contactless click and collect from our stores – collection times by arrangement
- Temporary opening hours: Monday – Friday 12pm-5pm, Saturday 9am-1pm.
- Online orders – choose the click and collect option at the checkout.
- Phone or email orders – contact your nearest store (phone or email) and place your order. They will require credit/debit card or internet transfer payment.
- Their team will pick your order and phone you to arrange a collection time slot so that you can avoid contact with other customers.
- When you arrive at the store, phone them from your car, they’ll bring your order to the door, verify your ID through the door, then ask you to stand back 2 metres while they open the door and leave your uniforms for you to pick up.
- Staff will have PPE where appropriate, will be practicing safe distancing measures in-store and will be following the Ministry of Health guidelines. Only staff who are 100% well will be in our NZ Uniforms work bubble.
- Please note that they will require all contact details for their contacts register – full name, phone, home address and email address. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this.