Rationale: Having a uniform fosters school pride and self-esteem in students. It promotes the culture of the School and visibility in the community.Purposes: • To enhance the identity of our students. • To ensure clarity of standards for wearing the uniform. Guidelines:
- The wearing of the uniform at school is compulsory for all students.
- The correct uniform is to be worn in its entirety and must be in good condition; clean and in good repair. Items worn for additional warmth during winter terms underneath polo shirts must not be visible.
- Wearing of the School hat is compulsory during Terms 1 and 4 only.
- Students are required to wear the uniform at special school events outside school hours.
- Students are required to wear the sports uniform for representative games and at inter-zone sports meetings.
- All items must be clearly named.
- The uniform consists of:
- Polo shirt with long sleeves (black) or short sleeves (yellow) with Sunnybrae logo
- Full zip polar fleece with Sunnybrae logo
- Summer – School sunhat (with Sunnybrae logo) Terms 1 and 4
- Winter – optional – plain black beanie (Terms 2 and 3)
- Black shorts, skort, trousers or bootlegs with Sunnybrae logo
- Shoes or sandals that are predominantly black (no boots or jandals)
- Black or white socks/tights
- Black or white headbands/ties only may be worn
- P.E./Sports shirt with Sunnybrae logo (compulsory for all Years 5 and 6 students and only to be worn during physical/sporting activities)
- Black shorts
8. Students who arrive at school incorrectly dressed should have a note from their parent/caregiver that explains why this is the case.
- The link to NZ Uniforms is http://sunnybrae.nzuniforms.com/catalog/uniforms-1105052.htmx
- Store Address 19A Douglas Alexander Parade, Rosedale, North Shore, 0632
- Store Phone number 09 477 6300
- Open hours Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
We also would like to let you know they offer name labelling services and approved school shoes
The name labels can be done on all items of clothing including socks and shoes. These labels come with life time warranty, so if they do come off they are happy to replace them in store.