|Vision Statement: An inclusive school living our values and maximising the potential of all|
Tauākī Moemoeā: He kura mākoha e ū anaki ōna mātāpono, e akiaki ana I ngā tamariki kia eke panuku
Values Statement The following key values will be fostered in our school …
Our Core Beliefs
- Our school provides a secure environment in which all students are nurtured and helped to make the right choices in learning and behaviour. Self-esteem is enhanced.
- We value and acknowledge a professional climate, teamwork, supportive relationships and high levels of performance.
- Students, staff and parents enjoy an excellent rapport where there is a high level of mutual trust and respect between all involved. Maintaining a partnership with the school’s community and being responsive to the needs and wishes of the community enhances learning for our students.
- Students and staff, with the support of the school community, respect, care for and maintain the environment.
- In order to foster a strong sense of community partnership, effective communication and regular consultation with all stakeholders is a priority i.e. parents, whānau, University of Auckland Faculty of Education staff, local pre-schools and Intermediate schools.